Striking colours and patterns will make an aesthetic statement in your interiors. Best in the market. The rug is made from 100% polyester for softness and strength that lasts. Polyester adds shiny lustrousness to the rug. The rug is machine made to ensure precision in every piece. The pile height...
- Striking colours and patterns will make an aesthetic statement in your interiors. Best in the market.
- The rug is made from 100% polyester for softness and strength that lasts. Polyester adds shiny lustrousness to the rug.
- The rug is machine made to ensure precision in every piece.
- The pile height of the rug is 10mm.
- Care instructions - For routine cleaning, sweeping your rug with a broom or carpet sweeper on a weekly basis is highly recommended and is the least damaging way to clean your rug. Regular light vacuuming is recommended and avoid powerful bagless vacuums. Clean spills immediately by blotting with mild soap and water. Professional cleaning is recommended if spills cannot be cleaned with household products.
- Rug pads are highly recommended to extend life of the rug
- Actual colours may vary due to screen or monitor settings
- Size may vary due to manufacturing limitations
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please advise us in writing via email within 24 hrs of receipt of the item you have purchased, including the order number and the reasons why you are dissatisfied with the item.
All of our products are meticulously checked over before leaving our store but in the odd instance where the item you receive is faulty or not what you ordered, you are entitled to a refund or exchange. We will organize for the product to be picked up by our courier. Before our product leaves our store it will be photographed and this will be kept on file as our proof of quality in case of dispute. In the case of refunds, please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed.
Sending returned items to Noosa Rugs because of change of mind, or its not what you thought it was, is completely at the customers, own cost and you will have to organize a courier or post the item to Noosa Mats and Rugs134 Eumundi Rd, Noosaville Qld 4566, it must also be wrapped in the plastic that it arrived to you in and it must arrive in the same condition as when it left our store. We would advise you use registered post or a registered courier company as we do not take responsibility for the loss of items being returned and this may result in us being unable to process your refund or exchange. In considering any application for refund or exchange Noosa Rugs reserves the right to inspect returned items upon receipt.
We ship our products Australia wide. We do not do provide International shipping, if you require this service you will have to organize pickup yourself with your own preferred company. For local deliveries within 30kms of our Noosa store we provide a free shipping service for products valued over $100 and a time will be arranged that is suitable to our business delivery driver and is generally once a week. For all of our other deliveries of our rugs we use an independent contractor. Delivery fees and options are quoted at time of purchase.
We use reliable registered courier companies for all our deliveries. A signature is required at the point of delivery for all Items sent. Please note that orders placed after 11am Australian Eastern Standard Time will be processed on the following business day. If you have not received your order within 7 business days of its dispatch from Noosa rugs, please advise us in writing via email so that we can investigate its whereabouts and resolve the issue.